Celebrate Dad in Dallas
Dallas has everything Dads love: beer, golf, books, steak, sports, and the best food in the country. So why not support one of the hundreds of local businesses that are ready to help you celebrate your dad!
Here are 18 Dallas gift ideas for June 18:
1. A six pack or growler from one of our favorite Dallas breweries, such as
Peticolas or Four Corners Brewery.
2. How about you buy dinner? Call
American Butchers at the Dallas Farmer’s Market and reserve a Father’s Day feast just for dad.
3. Grab some Dallas-themed swag for dad at
Bullzerk so they publicly display their Big D pride or a dad joke t-shirt.
4. If your dad is a golfer (or maybe just likes to dress like one) this
new Big D shirt from Rhoback will let him represent his favorite city in style. We love the margarita version too!
Lockhart Smokehouse has their world-famous barbecue sauce available for purchase. Dad is sure to love this!
Brass Tacks is a full-service barbershop here in Dallas, so buy dad a gift card so he can experience one of their high end services.
7. DFW M’antiques is updating
their Facebook page daily with all different kinds of items that are coming through their storefront. Keep an eye on it for something special.
Good Records has an amazing online selection for purchase. This is a great way to bring back “the glory days of music” dad is always talking about.
9. We all know dad buys mom chocolate so he can sneak in late at night, snag a piece, and then blame it on us. Why not just get the man what he wants? This
Dude Sweet Chocolate gift box.
10. Want to spend a day with Dad?
Sign up for cooking classes at Eataly Dallas and then serve up the delicious food you made together.
11. If Dad has a passion for baseball,
Warstic in Deep Ellum is your one-stop shop. Choose from bats, batting gloves, apparel and more for baseball players of all ages.
Cigar Art in Oak Cliff is the perfect place to find that once-a-year smoke with dad. Grab one of these or head to the patio at Javiers to select from their cigar collection while having a gourmet dinner.
13. Make your Moscow Mules extra Dallas with cold
Deep Ellum Vodka.
14. Deep Ellum is home to two different watch makers. Give him a piece you want to inherit one day from
Breda Watch or Jack Mason.
15. Satisfy the coffee connoisseurs in your life by ordering locally roasted coffee from
Full City Rooster in the Cedars neighborhood.
16. This dopp kit from
Commerce Goods + Supply is very minimal but would be a great gift for simpler dads who haven’t changed dopp kits since they became a father.
17. Trying to send some Dallas love across the country? Send a box of his favorites from
18. And finally, you’ve had lots of time to save up, why not splurge on good ole’ dad? Check out these
Baccarat Dallas double old-fashioned glasses at Neiman Marcus! Source